Wednesday 16 March 2011

A Walk in the Park

The weekend found me sitting at the dining table that appears to have been attacked from all sides by various art and craft bits playing with model railway figures; I know, but it kept me quiet for a while.  Monday saw the sun and a blue sky so the dogs and I went down to the river with camera tucked into pocket.  Came back and put this together:




It isn't one of my best efforts but it isn't bad.  Looks better without the leather chair in the background of course.  Trace suggested an ice cream van but decided to `make do and mend' as my old Aunt Deborah Windlesham-Bottom used to say and added a memorial to fallen chess pieces instead.  One thing I keep promising myself is to decorate the outside of the box first, but it hasn't happened yet ......

No comments:

Post a Comment